[Harp-L] attn AOL digest subscribers

Aol uses very stringent filtering on their incoming mail.  Every now and
again they filter an entire digest.  Every Aol subscriber receiving harp-l
via digest won't get that issue.  For the curious amongst you it's usually
a url with an address that Aol has received complaints about.  Sometimes
it's just language but that's less often the case.  Anyhow an alert
subscriber has noticed the missing digests and she routinely asks me to
forward them to her altered so they won't bounce.  She has made a generous
offer.  I am pasting it in below.  fjm harp-l-listowner  p.s the address
to reply to is egs1217@xxxxxxx

For a while, now...some Aol subscribers routinely don't receive certain
digest issues due to outside occasional malformed urls.  I usually  notice
since I
save the Digests  and check in my "search mail" option when  threads seem
disjointed, and then request the digest be forwarded on to me by  the
listowner.
In turn, I've been forwarding them on to another  list member.

I'm willing to do this for other list members who are likewise Aol
subscribers, also getting the list in Digest form.  Of course, it  would
require that
you send me your email address. What I'd do is check with  each of you
first when I notice I'm missing a digest, then if you haven't  received
it, forward it
on to you once I've gotten mine from the  listowner.

Elizabeth