Re: [Harp-L] RE: Rock and roll hall of fame

David Honeyboy Edwards or Pinetop Perkins would also or maybe superharp James Cotton

----- Original Message ----
From: M. N. <mnessmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list harp <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 1:03:57 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Rock and roll hall of fame

Little Walter inducted into the hall of fame

http://www.rockhall.com/pressroom/2008-inductee-announcement

Two questions for you guys: Who do you think will induct Walter? And
 who do you think SHOULD induct him? Me, I think it'll be Dan Ackroyd or
 Bruce Willis, god help us. My preference would be Buddy Guy or B.B.
 King.
MN