[Harp-L] XB40 reed repairs?

Hi All,
 I'm a huge fan of the XB40 harp. Once you realize it's a "different  animal"
than what you're accustomed to, you realize, that's an asset. Like  picking
up up a pedal steel after playing a strat for years.
Alas, I've screwed up the draw 5 on mine. Always the first to go on my  harps.
When I forget anything in the heat of the moment, its usually that the 5
draw is a conservative little bugger, and doesnt' like to stray too far  from its
comfort zone. As a result, I must have 10-12 casualty harps with that  reed
crapped out.

My request: I need someone who can work on my XB40, tweak or replace the
reed. I'm still finding my way with reedwork, and am not willing to "experiment"
on the slightly more pricey instrument. Or have someone else "give it a
shot". I  just want it done right, so I can have my baby back.
Someone in the Denver area would be great, but of course I'll send it out  if
I need to.

Thanks,
Looking forward to Jason & Co. in Boulder next week....

Jeff Gathercole
Denver CO