Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Duos with harmonica/Jason Ricci & Keith Brown

Chris:

Here's the link to the Keith B. Brown song "Kick It" with Jason playing
harp....

_http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=12261_
(http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=12261)

and a link to Keith's site:

 _http://www.keithbbrown.net/_ (http://www.keithbbrown.net/)

and here's another I found with Jason filling in on harp with

Heidi and the El Cats, playing:  "Going to California"
....(just because I love his harp here and her voice):

_http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=1296_
(http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=1296)

which proves that he can do it all: both be as subtle as a  whisper...and
then blow those brilliant fast solos which bring people back  time and again to
see him and the band, and those amazing duets with Shawn  on the new album,
Rocket No. 9.  Astonishing that someone his age is  just that good a harmonicist.

Elizabeth

"Message: 13