Subject: Re: [Harp-L] some new Youtube from Paparozzi

Larry writes: 'Did anybody mention the fact that  Rob is a great vocalist on
top of the other accolades?  I've had "Frim Fram  Sauce" in my head all day.
lh"

TELL me about it!   Val Redler and I were sitting a few seats  apart (in the
same row) at GSHC and were dancing in our seats to the  beat as Rob took the
stage.  I wasn't overly familiar with this song, but  found it stuck in my head
for the rest of the night and I have no idea just what  'Frim Fram Sauce' is
;)   ...and then just watching the video of him  again last night, it now just
might be stuck there for good!  Rob's a pure  entertainer..

...these aren't professionally produced videos, by the way...they're  all
done on Danny's hand-held video-cams from the back of a very long  room, so just
can't pick up the entire quality of the sound nor do the  performers full
justice...but he does a wonderful job in giving you a good taste  of the quality
of the people who were there, and deserves so much of the credit  for making
these videos available.

There was a much larger audience than it seems and the  attendees just loved
the performances, especially Rob's.  He had us  absolutely entertained....I'd
met him briefly at Robert Bonfiglio's Seminar at  the Canyon last year so knew
a little bit about what to expect...but he still  managed to surprise me.
Great and fun show.

Elizabeth