RE: [Harp-L] band in a box

: [Harp-L] band in a box

> I just got a hold of "Band in a Box" and want to know if anyone uses the
> program. The manual is too long for my short attention span. Hints would be
> great. I seems like this thing will do just about anything though.
>

> Pic

I'm still a computer primitive after all these years.  I recently got hold of it too but don't know how to get started.  My aim was to produce lots of backing tracks so that I could go busking on my own.  I find the manuals that come with these things are not written for people like me.

Steve
Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml