[Harp-L] band in a box

I just got a hold of "Band in a Box" and want to know if anyone uses the
program.  The manual is too long for my short attention span.  Hints would be
great.  I seems like this thing will do just about anything though.

Pic

I'm a bit of a computer techno-idiot so I rely on BITB song files compiled by others.? There are several sites you can go to that have hundreds of songs available to save to your document file.? Once you have them, you can play along with them just the way they are or easily change the key, tempo, style, etc to suit your liking.? Here's a site that has tons of great songs to get started with: www.wesleydick.com.? When you go to the site, click on "songs," and you're there.

Hope it helps

Tom