Re: [Harp-L] Repair Kit Instructions

Don't know about the booklet, but there is a good repair workshop here that probably has all the stuff the book had in it:
  http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Categories/Teile/Workshop/Repair

David Smith <dustydave38@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Howdy, fellow harpers

A couple of years ago, I purchased the Lee Oskar Harmonica Tool Kit.
It came
with a 16 page booklet that I have done an excellent job of hiding
from myself.

Does anyone know where I can find another copy? My searches on line have
only resulted in opportunities to purchase the entire kit again.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help out.

Dusty Dave