From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Broussard, Craig
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 11:53 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Recommendations for Gigs

This may be a little off subject but I figure there is a lot of
experience here so...We play several clubs that do not have a stage or
lighting. I never really paid attention before but someone recently gave
me some pictures from a gig and the entire band is in the dark!
I do not want an elaborate lighting setup so I'm looking for something
that would be quick and easy to setup. I have not worked with any
lighting before but I assume the typical cans would be more of a spot
light rather than broadcast over an area so I'm not really sure how to
go. Any recommendations are appreciated.