[Harp-L] Beginner recording setup/New mix of Richard Hunter piece on Broadjam

Hi all,

I just posted a blog piece on minimum starter recording setups on my blog at myspcace.com/richardhunterharp. Short synopsis: in this golden age of gear, you can actually put together a pretty good starter multitrack recording setup for a few hundred dollars.

I've also released a new remix of my recently remixed piece "Lever Down." This one features some pretty extensive treatments on the harmonica, including multiple variations on pitch-shifted harmony lines. Worth a listen at http://broadjam.com/rhunter.

Happ Holidays and Regards,
Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp