[Harp-L] Georgia on my mind

. . . . . left New Orleans in a rush, just didn't feel comfortable there, hung around Burbon Street for a few hours and played with a street musician and got him a few more tips then he was getting. Too many people, too noisey, and too many people still living under bridges.Hit the road at 3 am and drove drove drove until I got to an old army buddies in Georgia. Am getting tired of being on the road and looking forward to getting home to Jersey. Now at my brothers  at Flowery Branch, Georgia and fishing on Lake Lanier. Have a get together Friday
  in Athens, Georgia with one of our members that should be fun. He pulled some of his  friends together for a jam at his house. We both have Kalamazoo 2s .

  Harpy Hollidaze To All,
  Reach