Re: [Harp-L] The Christmas Song

Very nicely done. Superb intonation. I really like the timbre of that half valved style. Almost a cross between chromatic and diatonic. From the same performance I also listened to The Thumb. Man that just swings hard. I've been impressed with PT Gazel's playing since I first saw him Sitting playing with a guitar player in the lobby outside of the main performance at Spah St Louis (iirc) An amazing performance. fjm