Re: [Harp-L] My Larry Adler story

Saw Larry in the eighties. Yes the guy was a monster player.

I met who I understood to be his brother Jerry at a Spah convention in California. ( somebody correct me if I'm wrong.)

Jerry was an excellent player as well. I remember that he could really make the instrument project.

Sent from my iPhone