[Harp-L] open mic jams in Houston area

I'm considering a trip to visit family in the Houston area over the weekend and New Year's. I was hoping somebody could tell me where the open mic blues jams are in Houston. I'd like to take advantage of the opportunity to expose Fat Dog amps to the public a little bit more. Come to think of it, if any of you folks are in the Houston area and you want to hear my amp, let me know and maybe we can arrange something.

Robert Reynolds