Re: [Harp-L] gus

I'm with JR, Gus is as Gus does. If somebody is really named Gus ( and I have a cousin named Gus), then he will just have to grin and bear it.
Now, I have never "Gus'ed" anyone, but I have come close. I have, however, been Gus'ed a couple of times.
Nay, I say. Gus is always out there lurking. Even though he has not reared his ugly head recently on Harp-L, we know he's up there at the end of the bar, a six-pack in his belly and an old C Marine Band in his pocket.
Let's not wake him.
Steve Webb in Minnesota