Re: [Harp-L] Gus changes his name

Poor Gus...

Okay, I'm reaching... but here are a off-the-wall ideas:

Huffy the Gig-Slayer
His Flatulentcy
Oaf-Blower
Cocky the Blowhard... (As a verb... "he cocked my gig")
Big-Head Clod
Discourteous Windbag
Hubris-Man
Harp Hog
Hutzpah the Shmendrik

Let's have fun with this! There's power in the act of naming. :-)

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.