[Harp-L] Re: Gus

If it ain't broke..........

My?one vote is to keep it Gus. I remember the posts when we 1st discussed the topic in the previous century here on Harp-L, and the name Gus just fits somehow.

I've been on both sides of the Gus line - I've been Gus'ed (and hated it - the only univited guests to the bandstand at a gig *I* want are either attractive dancers or someone handing me a drink) and, yes..... I admit it.... in the distant past I mysef did in fact Gus (the shame!). It was from my seat in the audience at the long gone West Chester (Pennsylvania, USA) Cabaret @ 1978 at a show by Albert Collins. At least I was in key, off stage,?and didn't use any hand percussion instruments or sing.

There, I feel better already coming clean.

Andy Vincent