[Harp-L] Re: harmonica-piano duos

The ultimate harmonica-piano duo:

Bruce Kurnow and himself.

(Ok, not strictly a duo, unless he's schizophrenic)

Which makes me wonder if anyone else is well-known for playing harp in a
rack while accompanying oneself on piano.  Bruce was awesome at SPAH doing
this on a couple of numbers.  I often thought about trying this myself, but
I can hardly play either instrument solo, not to mention at the same time.
But it seems like the natural extension to the stereotypical guitar with
racked-harp solo act.  Good luck doing a better job with it than Bruce,
though!

Fred S