Re: [Harp-L] Gus

Even when I was inexperienced enough to gus I just couldn't hang with it. I guess it is because I saw others do it and observed the negative impressions left on others.

I want a "degussing" device. When
Somebody pulls out that harp in a public place....zap!! The offender is instantly transported to a private lesson with Tommy Morgan.

Sent from my iPhone