Re: [Harp-L] Re: Not so standard harmonica songs

Some tunes I have played on In the past.
Land of a Thousand Dances
No Woman No Cry Three Little Birds
I Shot the Sheriff
Ain't No Sunshine
I am a Lonesome Fugitive
La Paloma
Beame Mucho

>>> "Chris Michalek" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/01/07 11:14AM >>>

The non-standard harmonica tunes I play Pop/odd ball tunes:
Billy Jean
Ghost riders in the sky
Riders on the Storm
Funkytown