[Harp-L] Train Time tab by CREAM... does it exist??? Please Help!!!

Hi everyone, I'm a fairly new harp player and can't seem to find anyone, anywhere, who has the tab for "Train Time" taken from the live recording of Cream by Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker. That song was the inspiration for me starting to play, but after going through every site I could find, and emailing several people over the past couple years, never have found anything on it. This surprises me, because its one of the most amazing harp pieces ever and from one of the most famous albums of the 60's.

Anyone have any info on the tab for it, key, etc. would be much appreciated!

Keep jammin!