Re: [Harp-L] Train Time tab by CREAM... does it exist??? Please Help!!!

Why not just pick an A-harp and jam along with the record? After awhile
you'll start to find the licks.

Been a long time since I listened to it, but it doesn't strike me as
something all that easy to tab, but it does strike me as something you
could find by ear. Takes some experimenting, but it'd yield a lot of
general learning and be quite worthwhile.

Winslow