From: "Walter Joyce" <wtjoyce45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 2, 2007 12:30:18 PM PST
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] VHM-7  Bushman Torpedo

Has anyone used this microphone before? If so, can I get some input? This is from the website:

* Designed for harmonica, the VHM-7 also serves as a great vocal mic. Its cardioid pattern dynamic cartridge has been expressly tailored for producing thick, fat tone while holding cupped — with enough “filthy” tone to satisfy even the most discriminating blues harp players. And open air, uncupped use produces extremely smooth, clean vocal audio. The VHM-7 allows singing harp players the convenience of singing and playing through the same mic with great sound throughout. This mic is also a top performer for either application alone, and can be used with its own amp or plugged into the PA.
* Unique, chromed aerospace casing with stylish retro look and distinctive proprietary fluted design for versatility in shaping wah-wah sounds and altering tone while virtually eliminating feedback. It’s bullet-proof tough and ultra comfortable in the hand.
* Engraved model number and supplied special chromed mic clip complements the appearance of what is already one of the most attractive mics on the market. This mic sounds and looks great — a perfect way to augment your overall performance and presentation.

Thanks,

Walter Joyce