[Harp-L] arrested for harp

I have never been arrested for harp playing, but I have been asked to stop busking by cops a few times.  Once, at 19, I played a party.  It became clear that the cops were on the way, so we stopped playing.  For some reason, the cops came to the party and really stuck around a while to ensure it stayed under control.  I remember I went up to a cop and said,
  "I wonder why cops make me so uncomfortable.  Perhaps it is because I am a musician."
  "Musician?", he said,"Is this YOUR band?"
  "No."  I lied.  I regret not being true to my band, yet I think I made the right choice.

  In another story, I was arrested at 16 years old for being drunk in public.  They took my harps away with the rest of my possessions before putting me in the cell.  I always thought I got ripped off.  May I never have the chance again.
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com