Re: [Harp-L] IBC report (long)

In a message dated 2/5/2007 10:30:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  Judds,
Exile,  Carey Bell, Darrell Nulisch,  "Hurricane  Wilson" and other
pro acts yet we didn't make the final  cut.

      Small world aint it? I think I was 14  the first time I played in a
band backing up the Exile's. We pretty much copied  their version of Mr Skin and
I played lead in it on an F harp. Jimmy Stokely was  very supportive of me at
the time (they were rock, rock and roll then and had  minor hits with Put Your
Hands Together and Church Street Soul  Revival) and JP was always way kind to
us. I got a lot of my early front man act  from watchin' Jimmy Stokely. God
bless Jimmy may he rest in  peace.  You don't know Charlie Crow do you?
             Randy