Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Player vs Harp Player

When I first read the violin/fiddler thing it sent my mind to a genera orientation where the harmonica might be classical or jazz while harp might be blues for fiddle tunes. Thoughts of skill/abilities did not enter my mind with respect to "better than." I kind of liked it. After all, there are highly skilled and talented players of all of those.

Why would we belittle JP for being a pattern player? Was Sonny Terry a pattern player? (Why, why not?)

Peace and music,
Dave