Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Train Time

Smo-Joe writes in response to my post:

" I was able to play Robert Bonfiglio's version of Sleepwalk on   my
> chromatic
> within a couple of tries the first day  I heard it  on his CD....
> but I assure
> you I  don't sound remotely as good as  him, and never will.

I  happened to like your version. I thought it had heart. And heart is
something I don't hear a lot of lately.
smo-joe

....wow.  Coming from the "Featured Artist" on Slidemeister  this is very
nice indeed.  Thanks, Smo-Joe...much  appreciated.  You sure make a newcomer to
this world feel  better about always trying to play "with feeling".

Elizabeth