Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Player vs Harp Player

Most everyone is a pattern player. Jason Ricci is a pattern player, Howard Levy is a pattern player, Little Walter was pattern player, if you mimic their pattern then you will be associated with them.

The issue in this case should be original pattern player vs imitated pattern player.