[Harp-L] Re: Kim Field

James,

Kim is alive and well and living with his family in Seattle, WA.  He has just started a new band called Kim Field and the Might Titans of Tone.  You can check out their new web site here: http://mightytitansoftone.com/

I'm not sure if he is working on an update to his book.  I'll have to ask him.

Mike Lynch
Seattle, WA