[Harp-L] Re: mouth sores and harmonicas

> I spoke too soon.  Got tired of reading after about three pages of
> comparisons that were all in the 2/1 plus range.
>
> It is a useful chart after all.
>
> --
> Paul

Well,,I thought so,,

I guess that makes two of us.   <|:^?

To re-iterate,,

If under seige from bad mouth sores, or to avoid the re-occurence of such,
one may choose to emphasize eating the foods above the 1.0 (1/1
lysine/arginine) mark, and avoid the foods below it, as much as possible.

The chart again: http://www.herpes.com/Nutrition.shtml

Or perhaps Lysine-L supplements, which is another practical solution.

Or just lessen the stress in one's life, as much as possible. Mouth sores
often come from certain emotions, such as anger, frustration, resentment, or
stress, according to the Chinese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_ulcer