[Harp-L] Re: A little harmonica humor

For those who may have missed the harmonica humor in the comics (the first post by Bill Hines
was actually the 2nd day of the Pickles "run"), I posted them both, together with a Bizarro that
also appeared in the Feb 6 issues, at the bottom of the giglist at:
http://www.bassharp.com/bh-itin.htm

However, I have since removed them, but in their place inserted a link to my page of harmonica
related 'toons.

I have saved many over the years, and they can be viewed at: http://www.bassharp.com/harptoon.htm

These include the long stretch of Pete Pedersen in Gasoline Alley by our very own Jim Scancarelli,
with his blessing, and also the For Better or For Worse strip by Lynn Johnston, a friend of Jim's,
and with her permission. There are also a couple of other GA by Jim, featuring some of our
harmonica heros and also "harp on the range."

For light-hearted fun - enjoy, everyone.

Danny

--
BassHarp