[Harp-L] Re: To Sam

Whether I play that lick TB or pucker, I just maneuver the harp and jump  the
holes, to tongue block switch with one hole difference is not as effective.
One exercise I do is hit the 2 draw then hit every note going up from that.
Then  start on a blow note, then move up a hole. I just bought the Little Walter
 Juke CD, which has most of his songs we all learned, but the beginning four
songs his playing is just like Sonny Boy #1, must have been late 40's, then
it was like he went to Mars when he started playing amplified. There's a  song
on there where you can feel his excitement in getting that nasty tone.  Where
he created songs like Boogie, and all the other tremendous songs we can  work
on until we die, must have come from his endless playing, from what  that
great book done on Little Walter, he had nothing else to do so he  played
probably 8 - 10 hours a day. Also picked up Mumbles Big Walter, his tone  was not as
huge, mostly acoustic. I would trade or pay for a copy of Live at  the Macombo
room, it is out of stock right  now