Re: [Harp-L] Re: Lee Oskar

I'll talk about him. When Oscar Levinson came to this country, he nearly starved and wasn't too proud to find a meal anywhere he could (key word her is ANYWHERE). He never forgot his humble beginnings and has absolutely no ego whatsoever. Just a wonderful soul, and a very distinctly different player.
smo-joe