[Harp-L] Re: new fender amp

I've hit that combination and then some, using better NOS parts with a
single 12 And and single 10, at 35 watts, various tube subs are possible. Great
blues amp is one that amplifies you, allows you the player to break the amp up
and get great stage volume. No doubt Fender has been watching what has been
going on and knows there is a market for harp, failing with their LTD. Of
course  I can't compete pricewise to something that is made by the thousands, very
possibly in Mexico where they used to have their cabs made, but no one cares.
 They just want a good amp. I can't get mine out fast enough for all the
people  that want a good midsized bomb. We are working steadily and should be out
in a  couple of months, we want to iron out any bugs then we will do large
production  run.