[Harp-L] Re: Playing harmonica in a rack?

Whinzlo wrote:  "I accompanied him on bass harmonica
while doing a French Canadian foot rhythm."

And doing that "French Canadian foot rhythm" ain't
easy if you didn't grow up doing it ...  I've never
been able to get the hang it.  But then, I have
trouble walking down the street.  Especially coming
home late at night.  As the neighbours will confirm.
(Harp content:  sometimes I play the harp when I'm
walking home late at night.  As the neighbours will
testify. And as a matter of fact, have testified.)

Finding fabulous fares is fun.