Re: [Harp-L] New fender amp coming soon.

I hear lots of bad players using expensive boutique amps.

I also hear lots of really good players using Fender amps.

If Fender were to ask me, I'd say blues harp players
want harp versions of the Bassman RI and the Pro Junior,
with lower gain preamp tubes, no "FAT" switch or reverb,
vintage Jensen speakers, etc.  And there is no reason the
price should rise by much, if at all.  Keep the price
reasonable, don't gouge the harp players, and they'll
beat a path to your door.

I'd buy one, or both.  I'm sure as heck going
to try out the Fender Champion 600 when it is
shipped later this month.  It may turn out to be
the best small harp amp ever.

Have a burning question?