[Harp-L] Re: New fender amp coming soon.

The Fender 57 is a 57 Deluxe reissue chassis in a very
pretty solid maple cabinet with an upgraded speaker.
It's going to be a limited production run of 300 amps.

I want a light and portable amp that gets loud w/ an
nice amount of breakup.  It should be about the size
of a tweed Super (2x10) or a tweed Pro (1x15).  About
35 watts should be sufficient.  It should sound big
and be resistant to feedback.  Reverb would be nice,
but isn't necessary.

It should be dead simple to operate.

No tone robbing feature.  No cool guy, anti-feedback
circuitry that kills the tone.  No master volumes or
adjustable gain features.  No G-DEC like features.

It should use off the shelf parts, so that parts are
plentiful and not incredibly expensive.  I want to be
able to use it right out of the box and have it
honestly represent my abilities (good or bad).  I
don't want to spend time swapping tubes or speakers.

It's gotta be loud, feedback resistant and most
importantly toneful.

It can't be too expensive.

Never miss an email again!