[Harp-L] French Canadian Harp Players (coffee)

I happen to be a harp playing-coffee junkie. Go to www.Cafedu Monde.com
and order some of their Chicory blend. Dark Roast. New Orleans mud at
its best. Wouldn't sit down to practice without it!!!
I always wanted t do there. They have that blend of French Roast and Chickory and they have those wonderful fritters called Beinets pronounced Ban yeysIts true good harp must go with good coffee.
(Now if we start a thread about brownies will you petition to have me thrown off the thread