From: BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] re: harp amp

   In a message dated 2/11/2007 8:13:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

OK tell me this. Is 15 watts
enough to gig with if you have good monitors and the band is grown up enough to

keep the sound level tolerable? Is it really that important to compete with
the guitar players if your getting good tone out of your amp and it's being
mic'ed with a microphone that's omni directional enough to just pick up you and

not the rest of the band? That's assuming that the PA is good and the man
running it is too. OK no PA to speak of, will 15 watts cut through at all? I
really want to know, I'm fixin' to start up again and I want to go with an amp
all of the time pretty much. I'll play with the PA a little, but not much.
Randy

And since we don't want people to know we're really just boring old fogeys, let's get the thing done up in that old Kustom purple metal flake tuck and roll vinyl. I love that stuff.