Re: [Harp-L] You don't see too many of these around

Hi Fernando
Yes I am aware of the Chromonica Deluxe. I would buy one except the bit that keeps the reed plates apart is not plastic.
(Please everyone, don't start up the comb material debate again . I don't think it's due for another couple of months. We seem to be having the amplifier debate at the moment, the microphone and brand rants are due before the comb material one, I think?)
Regarding the harp on ebay, It's pretty obvious that the seller wouldn't know a chromatic harp from a hole in the ground.

Regards
 Christopher B

Hi Chris,

you are aware that the new Hohner Chromonica Deluxe is built so that
the slide can be installed in the left side, right?

http://www.hohner.eu/index.php?423

With best regards,
Fernando Bresslau

On 12/02/07, Christopher B <s5gv2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi All The person selling this left handed harp could be sitting on a million. I am going to see how the bidding goes. I have a couple of bridges (right handed ones unfortunately) that I would be willing to let go for the right price?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/vintage-harmonica_W0QQitemZ270088831611QQihZ017QQcategoryZ16228QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Chris