Re: [Harp-L] re: harp amp

regarding the sound issue and competing with other band members... sometime you just have to out gun them.

I have a bassman that get's plenty loud but it's no comparsion to my other "mid-size" amp.  Eden Nemesis 320w 4x10, I understand an amp like that isn't for everybody but lately I'm into a really powerful "clean" sound and of course I use a tonne of effects at times.  The bassman is great at the effect but it's still no match for one of my Eden rigs.... clean raw power that could litterally give you a heart attack if you're standing in front of it.

BTW- if you happen to be in Phoenix this evening, Madcat Ruth is in town and we're going to stop by the Rhythm Room jam tonight.  I've asked the other members of my band to stop by and they might.  I'll bring out the Nemesis rig just in case the guitar players get too loud and out of hand. :-)