[Harp-L] playing horn lines

I recently had a chance to a gig in a band where I was hired in addition to my solos, to play horn lines with a sax player on 3 hr set on blues #'s
I must tell you that sax and harp are a nice sounding combo and rather full sounding too.
I'm wondering where I may be able to hear something like this outside of my own experience.
Also,I'm wondering if there's any info on using a harp for horn lines. I must admit I play unaltered special 20's right out of the box . The sax would play the first lick and I'd copy it. The interesting thing was that I had no problem finding the notes
 VERY COOL SOUND I may want to use a sax in my own band on occasion