[Harp-L] Alex Harvey

Hi guys
I didn't know that Alex played harp, at least he didn't in the '60 when he came down from Scotland and  hired me to do it, but that was before he became musical director for the London version of Hair ;circa '68.
 Sorry I can't help with any information on his career in the '70's, as far as health is concerned he was suffering from a stomach ulcer but I doubt that it killed him.
He had a younger brother called Leslie, an amazing guitarist who , sadly, died electrocuted on stage during a performance of THE Glasgow blues band Stone The Crows featuring Maggie Bell.
Wow, this is turning into one sad post, even if it has sparked some happy memories, I think I'll stop here
Mox