[Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci Acoustic? (and Brand/model tangent)

> then check out this show:
> http://www.archive.org/details/jrnb2006-03-11.flac16
> he plays acoustic during solos in various songs, including Driftin' Blues,
> Amazing Grace, and Blue And Lonesome.  the B&L is incredible.

whoa

and the same goes for the amplified harp

I just listened to Blue and Lonesome -- have been listening to the show from
the start. I concur: the B&L accoustic solo is incredible.

Thank you Garry for the link and for the recording.

John
Montreal