Re: [Harp-L] Bending intonation...the regular kind (pitch matching)

Using other harps as pitch reference can work if all the harps involved
are in equal temperament and in good tune.

If you're using just temperament or a compromise temperament, or if one
of the reeds has gone out of tune, it won't work.

Also, good intonation, regardless of the system of temperament, is a
matter of blending with whomever you're playing with. This will vary
according to circumstances, and learning to listen and adjust on the
fly in each playing situation is just as important as matching an
unvarying reference. The unvarying reference is a good exercise but it
isn't the ultimate goal.

Winslow