Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Loud extreme amps/ Subject Re: Jason Ricci Acoustic?

Had the chance to watch JR & NB 10 days ago in
Knoxville,TN , didn´t think the sound was too loud, it
was just the right volume to me.

And aside from the subject being discussed, Jason IS
AN AMAZING player,person and has an amazing band
behing him, a must see show!!!

Bruno.

(http://www.archive.org/details/jrnb2006-05-27.flac16)