Re: [Harp-L] Seydel for blues

Jay Thompson wrote:
I'm interested in reviews or experiences with the Seydel Blues Session,
Soloist or Soloist Pro. I've been wanting to try these harps and I need to
just order a few to find out for myself but...I'd still appreciate hearing
from others. I'm interested in how they compare to other harps in tuning,
longevity, comfort, etc.

I have one of these so far: a Blues Session in low D. Out of the box it had a nice, warm tone, though one reed rattled slightly on occasion. No big deal to fix. To my mind this has the nicest "lip feel" of any of the harps I have: it is just so comfortable to play. I will definitely be buying some more of these.

Rob