Re: [Harp-L] Seydel 12-holers

Am Montag, 19. Februar 2007 05:24 schrieb Jonathan Ross:

> I'd love a 12-hole with a plastic comb, normal spacing available in
> all keys in the standard range.  I've never really understood why
> extended range diatonics tend to be more associated with
> lower-ranges by default.  True, a C or F harp which extends upwards
> isn't going to be as useful as one which extends downwards, but the
> same isn't true of a G or A, IMO.

Seydel will probably build your desired tuning on that 12-hole model
on request for a lil extra fee.
The comb is sealed pretty well, however still it´s no plastic of
course. The spacing is "Seydel standard" which is slightly wider than
that of other manufacturers, however that was never a problem for me.

--
Gruß,Frank