[Harp-L] re: was timbre etc, now music theory

Just a final note on this discussion on my part, just because I restarted it. There seem to be two schools of listers. Theory (classical, acid jazz, traditional songs etc.) and feeling (mainly blues).

In the end both approaches are cross-pollinated. I guess most harmonica players have a feeling for what they play and at least an elementary knowledge of musical theory. Weighting on theory or natural talent doesn't count, total sound does.

Harri