Re: [Harp-L] Re: Superlux link (as per Sonny's request)

Am Montag, 19. Februar 2007 23:11 schrieb Garry Hodgson:
> mind you, i'm not criticizing these choices.  i'm just trying to
> understand more about these factors in mic design.

Somebody recently told explained to me how design decisions are made
in china, he said "they copy everyting they´ve seen at least
once".   ;)
So they´ve seen, that harmonica players in america and europe spend
far too much money on a  (from a technical point of view) poor mic
and decided to copy it. Thats all. Why a buildin cable? Because the
green bullet has it...     Why bullet shape? Because the green
bullet...
--
Gruß,Frank